|Position / Job Name
||Head Master / Head Mistress
||At least a Master Degree from reputed university/ Colleges & at least a B.Ed. from recognized and reputed colleges.
||10-15 Years in Teaching / 3+ yrs as a HOD
- Assumes ultimate responsibility for the management and operation of the school in accordance with law, administrative code, and School Committee policies and regulations.
- Involves teachers and parents in the development and implementation of state-required annual school plans to achieve pupil performance objectives, curriculum standards, and core course proficiency.
- Maintains individual student records and reports of pupil progress. Maintains high standards of student safety and conducts and enforces discipline as necessary in accordance with School Committee policy.
Skills sets required
- Implements sound personnel practices through the use of paper screening, interviews, reference checks, the observation of skill and ability, and the recommendation to hire of all school employees.
- Prepares the school’s budget including staffing needs, instructional materials and book needs, and provision for the activities of the school.
- The relationship of assessment to improving student outcomes and strengthening instruction
- The school improvement planning process
- School district curriculum guidelines
- Strategies for classroom teachers to monitor student understanding and progress
- Staff development standards
- Patience, tenacity, flexibility, confidence, innovative thinking and sound decision making. In addition, principal candidates must have strong interpersonal skills and be effective communicators.
- Teaching and learning skills such as communication, leadership and motivation..
- Strong in Academics., Computer Savvy, Problem solving Skills, Good Listener
- At least 10-15 years of teaching experience preferable in a reputed CBSE school-of which at least 3 years as a HOD or Academic coordinator
- Experience in CBSE affiliation process and Procedure will be an added advantage.
|| Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Maharashtra and Uttar Pradesh